We’ve Had A Website Makeover!
It’s hard to believe it’s already been a year since we first launched Zenso Creative™. This first year was an exciting one with a bit of a learning curve for all of us as we discovered practical ways to film quality workshops for our students, embrace the technology needed to reach you and stay in touch, and delve into the digital world full force.
About that website.
The original website never really functioned the way I wanted it to and after the first year of hearing from others what was working and what wasn’t, I made a plan for a makeover. I wanted the new website to be much more user-friendly and easy to navigate. And that’s just what we did! Here are some new improvements we hope you’ll love.
- You can now sign in to your student dashboard and access your online art classes directly from the home page. See the student sign-in option in the upper right corner of the page.
- You can see each Zenso Creative™ artist’s name, bio and all the workshops they offer on the custom instructor pages.
- Everything, including our online art workshops, is easily accessible by scrolling from the home page down or clicking on the topics in the menu bar.
- If you are interested in applying to be a Zenso Creative™ Instructor, you can fill out an application on The Business of Creating page.
- If you are interested in getting help building your art-based business or creating your own online workshops, you can schedule a call with me on the same page.
Now that the website makeover is complete, we are all busy filming and editing new workshops and free tutorials for the coming year.
Our Zenso Creative™ Club Membership Program will change out some workshops come February 1st as we move from home decor and design to more fine art and mixed media.
And finally, I’ll be sharing some tips for those of you who make a living from your art. Check out this post from ArtNextLevel on Instagram Tips for Artists. There are some great ideas.
Until next time….
Hope you’re out there creating something you love!!